Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving

Well, we found out Tuesday that Kevin got a director's position with LDS Family Services in Helena, Montana. (Congrats Kevin!) We will be moving in July.

What do I think about this? Well, it's definitely going to be a shock to the system going from all year sun to 6 months of winter. I personally love big cities, so a little town will also be a little shock to the system. I do feel like it is right for our family though, and so therefore BRING IT ON. :)

We will miss Orlando and our friends here sooooooo much. Words cannot even describe how much we will miss everyone. For those of you who we are moving closer to (i.e. both families and our great friends who we've missed), we feel so blessed to be coming back to the west. Brace yourself and see you soon! :)

People have been asking if I will be doing my photography business out in Montana. Yes! And I will probably be making trips to Utah and Washington quite often for photography business as well. I'm looking forward to continuing with it and will keep you posted.

7 comments:

The Tait Family said...

sniff, sniff, sniff! I can't believe this is real. Janna Montana what will we do without you?! I love you girl!

Julie said...

Wow, that is a big move. You are taking it well, I would not be so happy about it. Congrats to Kevin though!

April said...

oh my gosh Janna- ahhhhhhh I can't believe this. I would move their with you in a heart beat....I love you...this is crazy

Myndie said...

Congrats on the promotion and good luck with the move! You will be missed.

Teri said...

That's exciting about Kevin's promotion. Good luck with the move. Your family is so cute, you looks great by the way!!

SP said...

Oh Janna! I will miss being close to you!! Darn! Well, we had a good time in Atlanta and Orlando together. Shame!!!

I spent a week in Montana and loved it! I am an outdoors girls and loved the beauty and wide open spaces. So many lovely sites--be sure to visit Glacier National Park. My granparents eloped to Butte and got married by a blind justice of the peace there (which was great since my grandma was still a minor). :)

J Thomas Family said...

You'll be missed!