Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hello Helena

I have arrived in Helena, Montana. I had invisioned a small, boring, old town off the side of the highway, but instead have found a beautiful town with trendy restaurants, beautifully kept buildings and old homes, mountains everywhere, and a serious sense of community. I don't think I've ever been in a city quite like it. I'm beginning to realize that it's a bit of a hidden treasure that most people just don't know about. I think we will like it here. Now we just need to convince all our friends to move here. Think about it. :)

4 comments:

April said...

JANNA!!!!! I have been thinking about you lately and your big move...you are so strong- I would love to move to Helena with you. Will you post pictures of your new land? Chay and I seriously want to pack up and move to the mountains...I bet housing was a whole lot cheaper there- I bet your photography business will flourish nicely there...the helena folk have been waiting for you....

Rennie said...

Janna,
Are you there for good? I thought you guys were here till August? Hope you find a great place to live and enjoy the cooler weather.
Rennie

Jessika said...

Oh Janna! Will I see you again? I'm going to be in Utah this weekend, but I will be back in church next week... you better be there!

SP said...

we are so excited for you!! We wish all the happiness there in your new place!!

Thinking of you!!