Monday, July 7, 2008

The Fourth of July

The day all began with the princesses duking it out.

Photobucket

And all I can say is the Taits were put in their place...as expected.

Photobucket

Paxton just watched the swimmers and enjoyed being fed candy by the moms.

Photobucket

We played lots of fun water games.

Photobucket

Gavin held this face the whole way across the pool.

Photobucket

Again, my children were fed lots of candy by nice moms on the sidelines.

Photobucket

Candy!

Photobucket

Some pics of cute kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys chillin' it.

Photobucket

(Scared of fireworks) LOL!

Photobucket

Martha Stewart came to our party and yes it was delicious.

Photobucket

Time for the fireworks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 4th of July!!!

6 comments:

Jessika said...

Oh man! I'm so sad that I missed all this fun! It looks like you all had a BLAST!!! Great pics too. You're amazing! Thank you also for the comment on my blog. I'm getting there... called off work today so i could stay home and rest. starting to feel a little better, but work tomorrow is gonna be rough!

Marci said...

Can you just follow me around and take pictures :-)?! I loved the scared of fireworks picture - that was exactly Ella at our house!

Steve said...

Thanks for sharing your day! Good memories.4th of July in Orlando. I love the pic of Jenelle she looks good. Signing in as dad! He will be unhappy!

Kelley said...

I love what you "capture" with your photography. You are truly amazing!

Karey said...

Holy Cow Janna. You are soooo talented! I wish we could have been so lucky to have had our pix taken from you while here in Florida. I'm so sad we didn't get the chance. We'll be keeping you in our prayers while you house hunt in Montana.

SP said...

Janna! What fun you all had for the fouth! Are you all packed yet? Maybe we could do a house swap sometime--or better yet, meet in the middle some where for a little vacation together. Missing you tons!

Sherry